Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Latex, OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All figures, tables and footnotes are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.